Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Let's Smash Some Cake!






After a few rain delays we finally had a chance to do Miss Harlow's cake smash session at Linden Gardens (http://www.lindengardens.ca/) It's a good thing one year olds don't understand when their real birthday is!

I thought for sure she was going to dive right into the cake.... boy was I wrong. I had to shove her hand into the cake, and when I plopped a little bit of icing on her nose she FREAKED out. Poor girl traumatized by buttercream. Her mom thought if she gave her a taste she'd get into it, no, she just gagged. So it's amazing that I got so many good pictures of her in between the crankiness and trying to get away from the cake.


Her ladybug sandals are just precious and I hope the cake washed off of them easily, her feet had more cake on them than anywhere else.


She was much happier after we wiped her down and took the silly tutu off so we decided to do some more pictures in her cute dress.


I had so much fun doing my first cake smash and can't wait to do another. So if you know any little ones turning one or two give me a shout and we'll capture the craziness. :D



















No comments:

Post a Comment