Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Father's Day

So last night I just quickly looked through my photos to find one of my dad to post on FB to promote my blog about Father's Day. This morning I have an email from my stepmom with some much better photos..... so I'd like to introduce everyone to my dad, Jim!


Wonderful Grandfather: (with a kick ass tan from a vacation!)

Motorcycle guru:

And funny guy:

Who knew zap straps while camping could look hot as a tie! And this guy has teenage grandchildren!

I could go on and on about my dad.... he's an virtual encyclopedia of knowledge, and if he doesn't know something he soon will! He put up with me as a child and now puts up with my wonderful children, they seem to behave better with him and my stepmom that they do for us. I told my stepmom that maybe the kids should go live with them....she just kinda laughed at me, oh well, I tried!

Happy early Father's Day Dad, love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment