Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I LOVE FLOWERS!


While I've always liked flowers (I mean who doesn't appreciate their beauty) it's only been recently that I've developed a LOVE for them. My house is barren of any living plant...mostly because they don't live long in my house, but I am destined to change that. I have a great little flower container garden happening on my walkway, and we're even venturing into the world of container vegetable growing. For now we have yellow and purple peppers, tomatoes and purple cauliflower, and will probably add some lettuce as well.

I think my new found love of flowers actually started with a Nora Roberts book that I just read a few weeks ago called "Blue Dahlia" that was about a woman working in a garden store.

When I have nothing to photograph it seems like flowers are always there just waiting.... plus they don't fidget, don't do goofy smiles, and don't poop in my baby basket! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment