Monday, May 24, 2010

Matt and Kristin May 22 2010












Congratulations Matt and Kristin on a beautiful day!

This was my first time second shooting for a wedding and I was so incredibly nervous that morning. Once we got started the nerves went away and I had fun getting into the groove.

The ceremony was a little wind blown but the day got nicer and turned out perfect for pictures in Polson Park after the wedding.
I have to say that when I first walked into the reception hall before the wedding I was thrilled to see black and pink! Anyone that really knows me knows that my whole closet it black, pink, or white :D

I am still working on some editing but have a few teasers done that I wanted to share.
The happy couple have two beautiful little children aged 5 and 2, and I'm working on some pictures of them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment